24 September 2006

welcome aboard...

Welcome to my thoughts!

Well, there will be more than thoughts... triumphs, tribulations, daily diatribes, challenges-- and yes I recognize that I will have those bad days where I feel negative. Such is the yin and yang-- without negative, there would be no positive, without evil to combat there would be no good.

welcome aboard: no lifejackets necessary

Let me share with you where I have been the past few months-- how I rediscovered the girl inside in particular-- and chat along the journey.

The long of the short of it-- living abroad can be difficult. And after a while, you tend to loose your sense of self. One day you wake up and do not even recognize the person that you see and feel. Two years later after leaving the US, I found myself in L.A. (of all places) for my job for a week and I stumbled upon rediscovering who I am, facilitated by a red rose. Returning to Europe, with my rediscovered sense of self, I decided to continue where I left off a couple of years ago-- to work on myself daily to be a better person for this world. And to play, contribute and inspire!

So as I share my thoughts (liberal here, so heads up for I am the TOTAL DKos addict), my doings, feelings and engage with you in dialogue, building upon our experiences and thoughts so that we can learn more about who we are and how we can make a positive difference. I guess in a nutshell, this is a global playground, a fusion of self awareness, growth, politics, everyday life in motion.

question: who has inspired you to grow at one point in time?

1 comment:

peder said...

Answer: A german illegal alien in a childrens camp in Vermont. He continued on to travel through the states on a bicycle. Guntram, if you see this know that i've remembered to try and be a whole person :o)

If that sounds odd then it is. But I suppose the strangest people and strangest situations can have an influence on you.